Friday, April 06, 2018

dramamine, famine, mine

As a kid, growing up, I played basketball with my brother and/or sister, or just me, using the net my dad had attached to the garage at the house I grew up in.

In my middle teenage years my brother got really interested in US college basketball, so we would end up watching a bunch of basketball games on TV; especially in March.

Around that same time I got to watch a number of NBA games, especially when Michal Jordan was playing. What an amazing player he was.

In my middle thirties I joined an outdoor basketball league one summer. It was mostly fun, but I was really out of practice and did not play well. It wasn't enticing enough to me for me to play another season.

Tonight I'm going to see the Harlem Globetrotters; taking C-Ling with me. She decided to join her school's basketball team earlier this school year and so now that she knows how the game works and what the rules are, I think we'll both have fun tonight.

No comments: