Thursday, May 10, 2018

selling soilless dirt

I watched all ten episodes of 'Lost in Space' on Netflix.

So often through the episodes, they would bring the viewer to the brink of a calamity or catastrophe only to turn out okay in the end. It got to be that even though the principal characters were in peril, there was less stress as it was clear they would survive.

Those ten episodes made up the first season; there is not yet an additional season. I enjoyed the series and would like to see more.

I'm aiming to raise 2000$ by June 22nd. I wonder if I will succeed. It would take only 40 people to donate 50$,
or 50 people to donate 40$,
or 100 people to donate 20$,
or 200 people to donate 10$.

If I can get enough of my coworkers to contribute, my company will match; so that will be one way to get the donations going. After composing most of this post and before submitting it I received my first donation of 29$.

It has rained today, and the rain is not yet over.

I am wearing an analog wrist watch.

I still think of AXY3 sometimes.

I've stopped thinking about aardvarks and what is their preferred type of soup.

I participate in my one and only Spartan Race of 2018 in sixteen days. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: