Friday, August 17, 2018

who do you sit with?

After the drive from Bloomington to Louisville we checked in and that is when K and I split up as I joined my coworkers. I putzed around at the hotel for a bit and then we, my workmates and I, congregated on Doc Crows, a resto in Louisville where I read that the Mac N Cheese is really good. So I had a burger, sweet potato fries and a side order of the Mac N Cheese. It was all quite good. I also had my first Bourbon flight of the week. We were about 20 people and I always find it interesting how when there is a group and not assigned seating, how people pick whom to sit with. My inclination is to try to manouvre to be next to the second most obvious extrovert; but usually I wait until there are only a few seats left; allowing others to pick their preferred spot first and I end up wherever. This does not usually work to my advantage.

No comments: