Wednesday, August 15, 2018

without a torch but with a

My last update about being in Bloomington ended with a Monday morning run. I ran from 10th and Walnut, south on Walnut to 4th where I went west a little to the B-Line which I took all the way to its end heading north. I then returned down to 6th on the B-Line where I then headed east a little to Walnut and returned back to 10th. It was about 5km and I felt pretty good about it; encountered a few other runners on the track.

I tidied the apartment then met with the AirBNB host at 13h to give her the key, hung out at Crumble Café for about an hour and then K picked me up and we were on our way to the conference.

After chatting briefly we listened to the audio version of the first chapter or two of ‘The Untethered Soul’. They were interesting chapters about the constantly pestering inner voice we all have who is partnered with us in everything we do and everywhere we go. I’m likely to check this book out when I get the chance. During the drive I also spoke briefly about my early retirement idea of a Quidnon and sailing down to the Caribbean during winters and heading back to here during summer. I mentioned that I posted about it at my blog and then I would send her the link later in the week, which I did.

No comments: