Thursday, August 29, 2019

bang for your duck

Yep, exactly one-third of my progeny has begun their education for the 2019-2020 school year.

The second third starts tomorrow while the final third begins on Tuesday; after Labour Day weekend.

Once all thirds have begun school, it means back to making lunches and assisting with homework when required. As the kids get older, the assistance with homework decreases and the lunches become less of an issue.

There will come a time where 'back to school' is mostly meaningless for me, but I do not anticipate that feeling to come to be for at least another seven years, as V-8, my youngest, still has two more years of elementary school followed by five, or possible six, years of high school.

I guess that's about all I have to say about that.

No comments: