Monday, February 03, 2020

That about wraps up the rap

1. Today is my first day in a new role within my company.
2. Last night the KC Chiefs won the Superbowl, 31-20, against the SF 49ers.
3. I printed out the tickets (train and event) for my trip to Dordrecht next week
4. I put a note in my calendar exactly 30 hours before my flight departure, as that is when KLM says I can check-in, hopefully checking in early like this will give me a better selection of seats from which to choose. I'm aiming for a window seat as close to the front as possible.
5. I saw the movie 'The Rhythm Section' on Saturday. I'm going to see 1917 today. I may go to see 'Birds of Prey' later in the month of February.
6. I had a nap yesterday.
7. I've started the 5:2 fasting again; normally I do Mondays and Thursdays for fasting, so I last ate at 18:34 yesterday and I do not expect to eat any sooner than 18:35 this evening. I am drinking water, however.
8. Not everything that you've read above is true, well, unless it isn't.

No comments: