Wednesday, August 19, 2020

when the leaf didn't count to pie plate

 I am loathe to talk about the weather, but, what can one do, it seems to change now and then.

I equate it not too dissimilarly with the time of sun rise and sun set; we haven't any control over these items, yet, they change every day.

 It is the second intermission of game five between the Flyers and the Canadiens and the Habs are leading 3-2. Philadelphia is ahead in the series, 3-1, and so if my team wins, we'll still be behind, 3-2.

 That is a lot of 3-2, I suppose if you mathemetized it, that result would be one.

 I haven't worn a wrist watch in minutes. A rather large number of minutes.

It seems that a quadratic equation as applied to the density of recently made apple sauce using polo-red apples that had been picked sixteen days previously did not solve to a solution that was recognizable to anyone who knows that shoes go on before socks, and not the other way around.

My children all start school on either August 31 or September 1 this year, beginning the 2020-2021 school year. This year's school year begins rather differently for most students worldwide; this is not different for my own children. The younger two will be going physically into their school for somewhat normal school days while the oldest one will have virtual classes all except for lab sessions for a few of the science courses.

My own 'work-from-home' work policy remains in place for the foreseeable future; I think it may be only once there is a widely spread and applied successful vaccine that a return to work in physical presence will resume. I may go in to work once a month. We shall see.

No comments: