Friday, September 30, 2022

it isn't every day that is today

Exactly today is the day I am 18000 days old, a nice round number. Yes, I know, it isn't prime, but just the same it is momentous that I've reached 18k.

I'm going to Mister Steer to celebrate, hopefully the Kurzgesagt people who have expressed interest in joining me show up.

As a previous Mount Royal walk with 15 people expressing interest went down to just I and another due to the inclement weather, I've organized a Weekly Montreal Underground walk, the first of which is tomorrow at 14h. There are four others who have expressed interest, so I'll have to see if any of them show up. I'll be arriving in the city considerably early as I don't remember exactly certain parts of the walk so I will do a 'run-through' before we do it at 14h.

No comments: