Thursday, August 15, 2024

turning left, not up

Oh well, so MT caused debt, debt put me under, not paid rent, now, moved to my parent's house for two purposes - to help me get out from under my debt, and to help my dad take care of my bedridden dementia affected mother.

Location of my previous apartment was great, made me very happy. Location of my parent's house not great, unless you are happy to stay at home 95% of the time with that remaining 5% just to go to the local grocer or pharmacy; on the outside of walkable, but of course my dad has a car.

Depending on a guy named Robert to get me 35k$, have been waiting for it since April. He keeps telling me I will get it imminently, hopefully tomorrow I will. This will help me to get out of some of my debts.

I spent last week awaking at 4h to watch Track & Field at the Paris 2024 Olympics as I had the week off. I had originally taken the week off to attend the tennis tournament held here in my city, but due to my debt situation I couldn't afford the tickets, so I stayed home to watch instead. Then on Friday my power goes out, fortunately, late in the day so I could watch. So I spent the remainder of Friday, all day Saturday and Sunday and Monday simply reading during day light.

I am in the bedroom that in my childhood I ended up in for many years before I eventually moved out. Tonight is my second night here, so far so good.

No comments: