Friday, December 28, 2018

Setting up the less fortunate with a bowl of samsonite

I just watched a movie on Amazon called 'The Big Sick'.

For sure it was more of a 'chick-flick' kind of film, but I do not tend to restrict myself to specific genres of movies.

I quite enjoyed it, actually.

In other news, there are roughly 24779 minutes until we welcome in 2019. It is sad that 2019 is not a prime number (it divides by three, 673 times); however, 19 is, so at least we have that much.

Very early in 2019 the New Horizons space craft will do a flyby of Ultima Thule (2014 MU69). I have been following this craft since its first approach of Pluto/Charon.

It will need to be quick on the photography, it will come within 3500kms of Ultima Thule, but at a speed of 50,700kph it won't have much time to take photos/scan the worldlet.

No comments: