Monday, April 05, 2021

two times six minus four plus frog

Apart from friendly childhood shoving with friends, I have never in my life been in a physical altercation or fight involving pushes, shoves, fists, punches, kicks or anything of that nature at any time.

Through my life I have been a witness to such fights, in-person, likely less than five times of which only two I can remember at this moment.

Years ago, through work and co-workers I had who were willing, I operated a lottery pool and one time as a group we won 1,000$. That is the largest of anything I have ever won, and it was shared among the 20 of us in the group.

I have been checking the vaccination appointment registrations by verifying the number of available time slots per day at the nearest arena sized vaccination site to where I live and there are a great many slots open and available this week. I believe it is time to expand the allowable people to the next lower rung on the priority list. I will accept to receive the vaccination of whatever producer is provided at whatever time slot I am able to get.

I ordered and received a new pair of running shoes last week.

There you have it, five things you now know about me that perhaps you may not have previously.

No comments: