Wednesday, August 04, 2021

GAMF 700

Yes, so I have reminders on my calendar about GAMF.

In this post I mentioned that I applied to have a family medicine doctor assigned to me and the response I got was that it would be assigned within the next 612 days.

In this post I mentioned that we had gone past the 612 days and that I made a phone call and was actually able to speak to someone who confirmed I was still on a list and that I had not yet had a doctor assigned.

Today is the 700th day since I put in the application, 88 days since the deadline I was given in the original email. On day 1019 (the date I next celebrate the anniversary of my trips around the sun) I will call them again to check up on my application. 

I am still in quite good health, so there still is no urgency for me, though as I get closer to 18262 days old I am hoping that I will get one assigned soon.

No comments: