Saturday, May 13, 2023

triple the elaborate, but do not under

Blasting a furnace with supreme effort, raising the heat, raising the pressure to decide.

How many eggs, how many baskets, pecuniary challenge, especially in the difficult determination of value.

My two top choices thus far are H and T and with both I've soft-attempted to save a dime to no effect. Unknown where H lives, and T provided a name that I can't place, but either way it doesn't sound like either of them live very close to me.

Second choices are J and K of which only K provided location and is closest of all mentioned. Newly arrived today is C who has initiated with me and whom I have just responded to say I am interested.

There is no baked bread involved, no ice cream sandwiches, no petulance wrapped up in a jealousy factory. The turbulence that the smote wrote rides can only be reduced to ash. And what if in all of these, even if one by one my language falters, they all drop off. Then all this cash is down the drain.

I am debating, this personal finance sheet in my face, the top spend for lowest message cost. I will continue to debate.

No comments: