Monday, September 21, 2026

blanket case four Ned

Job hunt ongoing.

Going to the cycling race for short spells; went today to watch about a dozen U23 men cyclists doing their time trial. I picked a spot in Parc Jean Drapeau that wasn't great, but still I got to cheer the racers on in a location that very few other people were. Hopefully my 'GO! GO! GO! GO!' actually did encourage these young cyclists trying to get a good time which decides their placement for the grueling 10 laps of Mount Royal they will do on race day.

Tomorrow I will try going to the Rue Atatekan to watch the Men and Women's junior time trials. The Men juniors time trials goes from 12h15 to 14h25 and then the Women junior trials time is from 15h15 to 16h45. Maybe I'll get a poutine during the break between them.

No comments: