Monday, October 27, 2014

boohoo, both Chrome and Firefox have died

So now, on my work laptop, I am stuck using IE. I have done some research and some testing to get them to work, but so far, no luck.

I don't really like using IE, I do not find it as smooth an interface as the other two.

Just for fun I've downloaded Midori and it is connecting okay where Chrome and Firefox are not. I will try using it for a little while to see how I like it.

This past weekend my son and I added 10 more bags of leaves to our seasonal total.

This past weekend's leaf bag count: 10 bags
Total Leaf Bag Count for Fall 2014: 28 bags.

1 comment:

meshie said...

is there an IT restriction on the programs you can use at work? have you tried the portable version of firefox or chrome? that is frustrating for sure. We use IE8 as a default browser at work. It's horrible.