Saturday, January 09, 2016

That moving backwards is a gift of the leaven

I think knowing at least a little bit about local, regional and national politics is underrated.

Realizing your potential at being able to nap is a great thing. I should know.

On a Saturday, I rarely post. There is a small gap in the busy-ness of my day today that is allowing me to post this post. I don't know if anyone will read it.

It has been quite a while since I have posted a pattern post. If you don't know what a pattern post is, that's okay. If you do, that's also okay. If you do not fall into either category, that is not okay.

4 comments:

Dale said...

Whew. I definitely do not know what a pattern post is. But I hear that that's okay.

Zhoen said...

I sort of know when you are doing them, but since there is no satisfaction for me in counting I tend not to go further than that.

Napping only came into my life when I was 26 or so. Thankfully, it never left.

Phil Plasma said...

Dale, yes, it is okay.

Zhoen, I think I've enjoyed napping since my teenage years.

Debstar said...

Napping is one of the few things I can do extremely well.