Monday, January 02, 2017

When all of the operas found in my cereal box

Already, here we are in 2017; pretty amazing that we got this far.

My family has begun the minimalist game for this month of January. Yesterday I got rid of one dress shirt that doesn't fit me, today, I got rid of two more.

We are doing 31 days instead of 30 and we've rounded up to 500 items per family member, rather than the 496 that is the sum of 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + ... + 30 + 31. So on four days I will need to add one to the count; probably tomorrow I will do some extra, as likely it will be easier to get rid of stuff in the lower number days.

This week, from Monday to Thursday I am doing the 2h to 10h shift, working from home. Given this, I am going to sleep fairly early, and then I have a nap in the mid afternoon.

3 comments:

ghost said...

there's a number count for minimalism?

Phil Plasma said...

well, there is for the game, anyhow.

meshie said...

and here I am accumulating. our rooms were largely empty, however, and demanded some furnishing in the absence of human life.