Saturday, October 30, 2021

not all of the ups are lefts

A symbol and a bucket of kelvin swallowed the least magnificent of the derivative of the swollen egg plant shaped scintillating Ganymede sized antelope.

I read a book about colonizing Ganymede. Looks fun.

At this very moment the third period is just moments from beginning between the Canadiens and the Kings in LA. The Kings are leading, 2-1.

A right knotted elbow fissure was the surliest of sentient beings who made cake out of honesty and anxiety. I should know.

If I was to count the number of steps that I took on the way from Mexico to Singapore, I'm sure I would have learned how to breath under water at great depths. I suppose I could have taken the horizontal elevator, otherwise known as horlift. Fortunately, my sombrero floats.

That bucket of kelvin was mostly devoid of Celsius or other forms of measurements of temperature. The swollen egg, on the other hand, was on the other hand.


No comments: