Wednesday, November 03, 2021

a pond a ruckus and a School Zone walked into a fridge

There isn't much  I can say about the number of times I would have delighted in the idea of flying a kite at night on a windless evening where the moon is but a sliver of it's mature and bright shape.

There is a municipal election taking place in my province on Sunday. Exactly where I live there are three mayoral candidates and two city councilor candidates from which I am to choose. I have decided to vote for Tim (non-incumbent) for mayor and for Cynthia (incumbent) for city councilor. The former for his vision of the forest adjacent to the shopping center that he wants to preserve, and the latter so that there can be more women in the council as there is always a dearth of them.

Tomorrow it is back to work for five days. I am finding that if my afternoon break is in the earlier half of the 14h hour, my post afternoon break shift is too long and by that time of the day I am unenthused about doing my job. If the afternoon break is in the later half of the 14h it means there likely only a few more than 90 minutes left, which is more reasonable. I have no control on when my breaks are to be taken; there is a software that distributes them so that not every agent takes their break at the same time.

There is more I can say about Montreal Nuru Massage, but I won't share it here. What I will share is that I am thinking that about 593 days from today I will cease going. I suppose it will depend on the state of my ectomorphic physique. I'm just not certain that a semi-centenarian is of the correct 'ripeness' to be a reasonably acceptable client. Monthly, this means perhaps 19 more visits.

Finally, there is very little I can say about how effective any commitments out of COP26 will actually be with respect to keeping our global average temperature as close to 1.5C above pre-industrial levels without exceeding 2C.

No comments: